What is Sustainable Marketing? Bang’s interview with the Sunny Side Up podcast.
Have you ever wondered how to spend your marketing budget, not just more wisely, but more effectively too? Do the endless marketing messages we all encounter daily feel more like advertising pollution rather than content that’s actually interesting or relevant to you?
If so, this 20 minute interview could well be worth your time.
Bang’s managing director Scott Caulfield recently appeared as a guest on the excellent B2B Marketing and Sales podcast, Sunny Side Up. Scott and Asher Mathew, the podcast host, make great use of the time, discussing a range of topics including:
- The differences between doing business in Asia Pacific versus the United States
- How the concept of sustainable marketing can help you use more data to do less marketing while being more credible and relevant to the right audience
- The antidote for B2B marketing pollution, non-relevance, click-bait, and volume for the sake of volume
- How marketers can use smaller, more intelligent and targeted data sets even if you are not a Google or a Facebook with 100s of data scientists
- The way intent data can combine with account based marketing to deliver better results
If these topics are of interest to you, have a listen to the podcast!
Bang’s managing director Scott Caulfield recently appeared as a guest on the excellent B2B Marketing and Sales podcast, Sunny Side Up.
Will the road back be the road less travelled?
It’s ironic how relevant the phrase “the road less travelled” has become in today’s world. With businesses and individuals working through the complexities that COVID-19 has brought, we are now eager to travel down that road, to a new normal. Question is, what will that look like?
Creativity x Data
Creativity is a cornerstone of any successful marketing campaign. With data playing an increasingly important role in defining marketing strategy and providing customer insight, how can we best utilise the minds and habits of humans to improve and evolve our marketing strategy and tactics?