Senior - Drupal Full Stack PHP Developer
Bang is a leading integrated B2B agency, working with a dynamic range of blue chip clients. We have earned a reputation for great creative, outstanding client service and good work-life balance for our people.
Bang is currently looking for an experienced Senior - Drupal Full Stack PHP Developer to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who really enjoy what they do.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Architecting web applications and websites
- Front and back-end web development
- Maintaining code integrity and delivering reliable / performance code at scale
- Project scoping and quoting project effort for estimates
To be considered for the position, it is vital that you have a hunger to learn, grow and to be hands on along with:
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or 6+ years professional software development experience, including at least three years working on high profile, publicly accessible brand or media websites.
- Demonstrated expertise of Drupal 8.
- Proficient programming experience in Bootstrap framework.
- Proficient programming experience in SQL. Linux knowledge is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure.
- Proficiency with development tools such as Git etc.
- Must be highly motivated and well organised
- Able to adapt to changing needs and multi-tasking skills
- Keen to learn new technologies
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open only to Australian residents or candidates with appropriate visas, residing in Australia.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.