Senior Account Manager
Bang is a leading integrated B2B agency, working with a dynamic range of blue chip clients, in addition to a variety of non-profit and SMB clients. We have earned a reputation for great creative, outstanding client service and good work-life balance for our people. Within our work, our mantra is B2P – business to person. We focus on finding the emotional and value-driven hooks and never forget there is a person in the role that our work needs to reach.
Bang is currently looking to extend the client service team with an experienced Senior Account Manager with digital experience. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who really enjoy what they do.
In this broad and varied role we are looking for a strong client services professional with a solid understanding of digital projects, intergated demand generation campaigns and content marketing.
This role requires you to manage the relationship with new and existing clients and lead projects and/or programs from initial engagement through to final delivery ensuring both internal and external stakeholders are a kept up to date with progress and a quality outcome is achieved.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating internally, as well as with external clients, to lead and deliver digital projects, programs and campaigns in line with agreed objectives.
- Attend briefing meetings, create strategic campaign, project and/or program plans, manage the financial process including creating estimates and budgets and issuing invoices, create and manage timelines, draft schedules, track work in progress and produce status reports.
- Direct and coordinate project activites ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Mentor other members of the team
To be considered for the position, it is vital that you have a hunger to learn, grow and to be hands on along with:
- 4+ years experience working in marketing or an agency, preferably B2B and/or IT, or the ability and enthusiasm to quickly learn about this sector.
- Be able to manage clients autonomously
- Strong project management skills
- Sound understanding of digital project and programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of confidence to work and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- High level attention to detail and determination to achieve desired results
- Proficiency in multi-tasking
- Confident communication and clear writing skills
- Must be highly motivated and well organised
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open only to Australian residents or candidates with appropriate visas, residing in Australia.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please.