Junior - Full Stack PHP Developer
Bang is a leading integrated B2B agency, working with a dynamic range of blue chip clients. We have earned a reputation for great creative, outstanding client service and inspirational leadership.
Bang is currently looking to extend the team with an experienced Junior - Full Stack PHP Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who really enjoy what they do.
- Collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- Knowledge of CMSs like WordPress, Drupal Joomla
- PHP 5.6 and above
- CSS, LESS or SASS
- Bootstrap Framework
- Object oriented design
- LAMP Stack and GIT
Send your CV to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bang Australia is on the lookout for a Junior Designer with an immense passion for design.
With recent company growth and continued expansion, we have a rare opportunity for a talented and super-creative junior designer to join our amazing design team. Boasting a great workplace culture, Bang Australia will provide the right candidate with the opportunity for career growth and development. If you are looking for a fulfilling career and want to be part of an enjoyable, progressive agency environment, who value their employees and work/life balance, please send in your portfolio and CV today.
Working closely with the Creative Lead, you will continue to grow your creative expertise in areas of conceptual campaigns and branding in both the print and digital space. As the Junior Designer your key duties will be to:
Primary tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to help execute the creative direction of concepts and marketing campaigns across all channels
- Execute briefs from the Creative Lead
- Design and production of printed collateral and mock-ups, eg Direct mails, flyers, brochures and other printed collateral
- Design across all digital assets, eg digital banners, web banners, eDMs, landing pages and other digital executions
- Communicate and present to clients, from conceptualisation to refinement to finish, all the while creating brand-consistent, attractive and meaningful designs that can translate across multiple channels
- Up to date with current trends in branding and digital design
- Good understanding of typography, colour, language and form
- Present creative work, provide opinion in meetings, empathise with client and project needs
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of industry experience with a design degree or similar qualifications in design
- Proficiency with the entire Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- An outstanding eye for detail. You will have the ability to think creatively and also respond to direction when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for Photography, Video and UX/UI will be looked upon favourably.
- The right to work in Australia in a full time capacity.
Whilst not required, previous experience in a design role with be highly regarded.
If this role sounds like the role for you then please send your CV + folio to firstname.lastname@example.org